Wine producer and distributor.
Security Type: Ordinary Shares
|MWE Q2 KOMs FY2019||30 Jan 2019, 03:17PM||NXTUPDTE|
|MWE Interim update KOM variance FY2019||30 Jan 2019, 11:11AM||MKTUPDTE|
|2018 Annual Meeting Voting Results||13 Dec 2018, 01:21PM||MEETING|
|MWE 2018 Annual Meeting Presentation||13 Dec 2018, 10:13AM||MEETING|
|2018 Notice of Annual Meeting of Shareholders||26 Nov 2018, 09:17AM||MEETING|
CM Partners Limited
|Half Year Preliminary Due||28/02/2019|
|Interim Report Due Date||31/03/2019|
|Quarter Business Update Due||01/05/2019|
|Quarter Business Update Due||26/07/2019|
Marlborough Wine Estates Group Limited owns and operates vineyards in Awatere Valley, Marlborough. It is committed to producing high quality Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc and targeting the premium end of the white wine market. The company is developing growing recognition for its O:TU and Music Bay brands as quality New Zealand white wines, particularly in China.
This information was extracted from the full year report produced by Marlborough Wine Estates Group Limited released on 31 August 2018:
- First orders of bottled wine shipped to the United Kingdom, Australia, Taiwan, and Finland.
- Growth in sales revenue to the United States, and Japan.
- Sales of bottled wine in the NZ domestic market increased by 80% compared to the previous financial year.
- OTU and Music Bay products have successfully launched in the Lower North Island region and South Island.
- OTU Classic Sauvignon Blanc 2016 received a Double Gold Medal in the 5th "SAKURA" Japan Women's Wine Awards
- OTU Sweet Sauvignon Blanc 2017 received a Double Gold medal in China Wines & Spirits Award Best Value 2018
- OTU Prestige Sauvignon Blanc 2013 received a Double Gold medal in China Wines & Spirits Award 2017
- OTU Classic Pinot Gris 2017 received a Gold Medal in the 5th "SAKURA" Japan Women's Wine Awards
- OTU Classic Sauvignon Blanc 2017 received a Silver Medal and 90 points in Decanter World Wine Awards 2018
- The Company's total sales for the financial year ended 30 June 2018 (FY18) were $3,984,984. This is slightly higher than the total sales from the previous financial year (FY17 - $3,821,799).
- MWE ended FY18 with a net loss after tax of $ 1,706,913, a significant reduction compared to the previous financial year (FY17 - a net loss of $4,381,727). An impairment loss on intangible assets and an inventory writedown contributed to the loss for FY18. After adjusting for these, the Company's adjusted EBITDA for FY18 was $492,515. Please refer to Appendix 1 for the details of the calculations.
Disclaimer: This section is provided as general information only. It is not intended as a substitute for legal or professional advice to company directors and officers or investors. NZX Limited disclaims any liability arising from the use of this information.